Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back To School

One of the best "back to school" activities in our school district is Convocation!



Convocation is when schools take turns gathering at one of the high schools get to hear our superintendent, see videos from events from the past year, and my favorite part is the high school
performances.
My school district is huge. We almost have 100,000 students...there's over 70 elementary schools, etc... What's unbelievable to me is that we are just one of at least 7 school districts in San Antonio...and our district can grow to be around 150,000 students. I wonder if that will happen when I'm still teaching. This is my 14th year and the district has grown in leaps and bounds since I started.



Can I say, I LOVE my team!!!! I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with. Wishing everyone a wonderful first day!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment