Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Showered with Love

Yesterday two of my besties from work, ARG and MSS, hosted a beautiful baby shower for me.

As guests approached the front door, this is the message they were greeted with when they entered the house. Super cute, right?

It was a wonderful celebration filled with family and friends. My mom, as well as Matt's mom and sister were able to join in, which was a special treat.


Every detail was perfect! Fabulous food, decorations, etc... I love that they incorporated Korea into the shower, too! Trivia included facts about Korea and our little man. Guests were given favor bags with Korean tea and candy, and Pororo even made an appearance on gift bags.



One very special activity was each guest wrote "wishes" for Gavin. Beautiful. It makes me teary thinking about the wishes that were written for him.


The hostesses went above and beyond!



Thank you ARG and MSS! I couldn't ask for better friends and I definitely know I couldn't make it through the school year without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment